|Medicinal Ingredients (Per Soft gel):|
|Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)||26 mg||Vitamin E Oil||15 mg||Lecithin||20 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||36 mg||Odorless Garlic Powder||20 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||42 mg||Ginkgo Biloba Extract 24/6||40 mg|
- Omega-3 Combo Soft gels combines the goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids, Ginkgo Biloba, Odorless Garlic Powder and Vitamin E to help promote cardiovascular health & brain function; enhance circulation & memory.
- Ginkgo Biloba is one of the oldest living tree species and its leaves are among the most extensively studied herbs in use today.
- Scientific studies throughout the years have found evidence that supports the use of ginkgo to treat blood disorders and enhance memory.
- Ginkgo may also help treat dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, intermittent claudication, or poor circulation in the legs.
- Ginkgo leaves contain two types of chemicals (flavonoids and terpenoids) that have potent antioxidant properties. According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, eicosapentaenoicacid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), two omega-3 fatty acids found in both seal oil and fish oil, offer several benefits for cardiovascular health.
- These fatty acids effectively reduce levels of triglycerides, or fat in the blood, and can help prevent heart disease, hypertension, heart attack and stroke.