- Maple Organics Gout Support is a rheumatic disease resulting from deposition of uric acid crystals (monosodium urate) in tissues and fluids within the body.
- This process is caused by an overproduction or under excretion of uric acid.
- Excess uric acid eventually form crystals in joints and cause the joints to become inflamed.
- Acute gout will typically manifest itself as an acutely red, hot, and swollen joint with excruciating pain.
- Recurrent bouts of acute gout can lead to a degenerative form of chronic arthritis called gouty arthritis.
- According to Health Canada, the ingredient Devil’s Claw has been approved for its claim to help relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Maple Organics’ Gout Support is made to relieve reduce serum uric acid level and relieve joint pain & stiffness associated with rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
|Medicinal Ingredients (Per Capsule):|
|Black Cherry P.E||100 mg||Corn Silk Powder||50 mg|
|Devil’s Claw P.E||200 mg||Thymus Mongolicus P.E.||50 mg|
|Celery Seed P.E||50 mg||Peppermint P.E||50 mg|
|Vitamin C Powder||70 mg|